Saturday, April 12, 2014

April 12, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Just Say NO To Sugar"


    So, I'm attempting to quit sugar. I haven't eaten it willingly in awhile, but it seems there is sugar in things that shouldn't have it. I picked up some dried cranberries to put into my salad, and wouldn't you know... Sugar added. 



    Why? Aren't cranberries sweet enough? I guess not. There was none in the Raisins or the figs so I got those. I'm gonna miss the mouth-watering chocolate, though. If any one knows how to eat chocolate without sugar, let me know. (without being grossed out by the taste).



    Pet info. If you give your dogs something to chew on, make sure you keep an eye on them while they eat the chew. If it gets small try to take it away for safety sake.


           Oops! That's not the chew I'm talking about! LOL!

                                        Jumping Kitty!



                   (Man, I could sure use a piece of chocolate)!

No comments:

Post a Comment