Saturday, April 19, 2014

April 19, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Days of Easter Past"


    Been watching the trailers for X-Men, Days of Future Past. I can't wait. I'm hoping it's gonna be good. When I read the comics SOOOOOOOO many years ago, (No old jokes please), I thought it was a bleak future, but full of action. Can the studio deliver?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsjtg7m1MMM

    I don't know. I could get all wordy, as there are things about the series I don't like, but I'm looking forward to it.

    Pet info. Make sure that your pets stay FAR away from the chocolate on Sunday. It can make them sick. Certain formulas such as baker's chocolate can actually kill a small dog. So be careful!


                                         Dessert anyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment