Friday, February 27, 2015

February 27, 2015 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Farewell Leonard"


    Tonight, I will neither spew insanity, nor will I ramble. If I can't stop and pay homage to one of the truly greats in this world, what good is blogging. Leonard Nimoy. 



    I was only six when Star Trek came out, but even at that age I sat transfixed to the TV when the show aired.  Spock. A strange name for an alien so unlike humans, yet so human in the end.



    My favorite episode was, of course "The Trouble With Tribbles". 


    Humor worked well, but in the alternate universe "Mirror Mirror", Spock was at his best.



    Can we all agree Leonard's acting was spectacular?! No matter what he performed, he excelled. The last thing I watched him in was as William Bell in Fringe, another excellent Sci-fi show.



    He was right and scary at the same time! I will miss his remarkably calm intensity.


No comments:

Post a Comment