Thursday, June 18, 2015

June 18, 2015 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Grey? Grey! Grey..."


    Tonight I'm thrilled to bring you all something you might have missed. "Smart Bitched, Trashy Books" is one of my favorite blogs to read. This installment, they tackle "Grey", Christian's point of view. While I haven't read ANY of E.L. James' books, I'm VERY familiar about their content. SBTB did. I'm forever grateful for their sacrifice. Read it! You won't be sorry. The only reason I didn't pee my pants is because I didn't have to go. Without further ado... 

http://smartbitchestrashybooks.com/reviews/top-terrible-lines-from-chapters-1-2-of-grey-by-el-james/?utm_source=Smart+Bitches+RSS+Daily+Newsletter&utm_campaign=d0813b6e73-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_71a3a9c07f-d0813b6e73-142681729



No comments:

Post a Comment