Saturday, August 15, 2015

August 15, 2015 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Continuum"


    Okay, so maybe you know maybe you don't, I'm a HUGE sci-fi fan. My imagination revolves all around it. I've been reading and watching the genre all my life. I saw the first episode of Star Trek in 1966. Do I remember much? Not from then, but I've seen them at least 100 times. (I also had the VHS. Don't judge). 



I'm very excited about #Continuum. I love the show. September 11th at 11 PM. DON'T BOTHER ME!



    I have great respect for Victor Webster. Which is why I used him as my muse in my Along Temptation's Edge series.


    Back to Continuum... It's gonna be the last season. That brings a tear to my eye. I wonder what and how they plan on fixing the mess they created with season 3?



                                        What will happen?



No comments:

Post a Comment