Wednesday, September 2, 2015

September, 2 2015 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Force-fed Country"


    I love music. Not ALL genres, but many. Do I enjoy a specific type? Of course I do but I can listen to many kinds. I spent the entirety of the '90s listening to country music. 



    I worked in the horse industry so it seemed fitting. But that meant I missed the grunge era. I have since found it and love it beyond all.



    That being said, having to suffer without music at all at work for 3 weeks while we moved made me crazy. Now, at the new store we have music again.



    I was thrilled. Although, instead of Sirius we have Pandora. The boss' Pandora. At first when country music came on I was happy I still remembered it all. (it's been awhile). But after a whole week of the same songs I believe I'mm gonna freak out.



     How much Zac Brown can I possibly stomach? I'm dying here people. Send help!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment