Monday, June 2, 2014

June 2, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Oh! Oh! Obyron!"


    Can I possibly get over Game of Thrones? I don't think so. There's something wonderful about the immense surprise an unexpected plot twist brings. I don't think I would enjoy the show as much if I knew what was going to happen.





    Obyron. What an amazing character. Just when I was warming up to his honesty...



           The Mountain steps in. I didn't see it coming at all!



                  I think they heard me scream in Manhattan.



                                  Yep. This was my face.

    I have been told that Obyron is called the Viper for a reason, but not even poisoning the Mountain brings me joy. Of course, Arya stole the scene as the news of her aunt's death.


       Does the poor kid have any family left, besides her siblings?
    
    Pet info. Have you ever had to throw away a pets favorite toy because of too much love? The stuffed thingy gets so much attention, it literally falls apart! You've got 2 choices, get another on just like it, or find something just as wonderful. Fat chance. I see what my dogs favorite toys are, then I get a few. (just in case)



No comments:

Post a Comment