Wednesday, June 4, 2014

June 4, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "The Stages of Horses"


         I love horses. They can entertain you, or destroy you.



    I have no idea what this one is doing. Usually, it's a sign that they're bored. They can learn crazy habits.



    Like this one. Someone needs to let him out into the pasture for a run!



    I've had my fair share of injuries, but it's usually their fault. Like this horse. What the hell was he thinking? Man that's gotta hurt!



             I have also been bitten. Not fun! Just ask this guy.



    Or they could hurt themselves. They're not very bright, just beautiful.
  
    Pet info. When working around a horse keep your eyes open, and always leave a hand on them. They'll tell you if they're going to move.




No comments:

Post a Comment