Monday, August 25, 2014

August 25, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "The Leftovers"


    I would really like to have a blog discussion about "Leftovers", but I don't have any clue about the show. And I've been watching from the beginning. 



    It's got to be the strangest series I've ever seen. What's actually going on? I don't do "who done its", for the reason that I can never figure it out. A good mystery is a mystery to me right up till the end. 



    Crazy deer running loose? Killer dogs? People that stop speaking? What does all this have to do with 2% of the population disappearing from the planet? Anybody? Anybody?



    Pet info. Tonight, I'd like to add a voting link for the store where I work. We're in the running for the Best of the Best! Vote for Hampton Bays Pet Supply, where we take excellent care of your pets needs.

http://danspapers.com/voting/dans-best-of-the-best-2014-2/south-fork/pets-south-fork/?share_term=pet-store-pets-south-fork#.U_uwdPldWSp

No comments:

Post a Comment