Tuesday, August 5, 2014

August 5, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Beautiful Trees"


    I'm not good with living things, but some of these trees are just beautiful. It's a good thing I don't have to take care of them! (or they'd be dead).

       http://www.viralnova.com/worlds-most-beautiful-trees/

 
    
                                      This is my favorite.
    
     Pet info. Dogs love routine. Have you ever noticed if you do something every day and then do something else WITH them, lika a walk, or give them a treat, they know it's going to happen right AFTER you finish what you're doing. For me it's the sound my laptop makes when I shut it down. As soon as my male hears the ding, he knows we're going outside to pick up poop. His favorite time in the morning, aside from the walk.





No comments:

Post a Comment