Saturday, August 9, 2014

August 9, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Indie Authors"


    As an author myself, I try to read other indie authors. Now, it does take time away from my own writing, so I limit myself to one book per month. Because of my limit, I'm extremely choosy about WHAT I read. 



    I enjoy sci-fi, fantasy, horror, crime drama, a good who-done-it mystery, (partly because I can NEVER guess who-done-it), and romance/erotica. Let me tell you I've been very lucky to pick ones that have kept me interested. All those indie authors should be proud of their work. I know I am.



    Pet info. I had a dog come in to the store today who was scared out of her wits. She's been coming to the store for 4 years. Only recently has her owner decided to use out self service dog bath once a week. Well, this dog doesn't want anything to do with our store anymore. When making your pet do something it has hesitations about, it's a good idea to make the chore a pleasant one. Do whatever it takes. Now this dog is scared of baths. Poor baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment