Monday, April 14, 2014

April 14, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Sitting in the Sun"


    Yes! The sun came out today, if only for a few hours. Now, if the wind would just subside a bit, I might actually get to sit out on the patio furniture.



    Knowing myself, that won't happen until the end of June or the beginning of July. I usually spend the 4th of July in the pool. This year, it falls on a Friday, so I won't see the pool till Monday. 



    Look at me, talking about pools before I can even put on a pair of shorts. At least I don't look like this.



    On to pet info. Now that the weather is warming up, taking your dogs for a walk can be a pleasure. I do it every day. Just be on the look out for other dog owners that aren't as fastidious about the leash law. I have many neighbors that let their dogs run at large. They just open the door and let them into their yards without a fence to keep them from the street. Now very smart. Hopefully there won't be too much confrontation when they meet.


                               Walking a cat? Sure you can.


                            The ultimate in non-participation.

No comments:

Post a Comment