Thursday, April 24, 2014

April 24, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Age of Ultron"


                 Tell me your not excited about this movie?



            I know it's not due out until 2015, but I can't wait.



    What is it about the Marvel Universe? I like it better than DC.



                         Not liking this pic. I'm a Vision fan.



      There, that's better. Ultron seems a tiny bit perturbed. Ripping everyone's head off. Not very nice at all!

    Pet info. I wondered if anyone was aware that it's incredibly rare for a cat to get tick born diseases. So, if you cover them with a pesticide without a tick killer, it's not as dangerous as it would be for a dog. Just remember, ticks will still get on your cat. YUCK!



                           WOW! I love this cat's markings!


     



 

No comments:

Post a Comment