Thursday, April 3, 2014

April 3, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "The Game"



    I can't wait for Sunday night. I've been watching all the catch-ups for Game of Thrones. I love this story. It just gets better and better.



    I forwent reading the books, as I knew it would spoil the series. If I read a book, the film adaptation is never good enough, and I so wanted to enjoy the series.



    But, who doesn't love a bit of full frontal nudity? This series takes the cake!! I can close my eyes and keep hope that my tiny series might break into a visual, even with all the sex!



               Danny and Ilmar do know how to have fun.

     Pet info for the evening. I can't stress enough how important it is for everyone to get Frontline, K9 Advantix, or the Seresto collar on your pets NOW! Ticks are out!


                                         Kitty?


No comments:

Post a Comment