Friday, April 4, 2014

April 4, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Ancient Egyptian Problem"


    Anyone that knows me, read my blog, skimmed through it, or is a Facebook friend, knows of my absolute obsession with #Egypt. I would give anything to go back in time and live there 4,500 years ago. It saddens me to know the great tombs are crumbling away now that they're exposed to human contact.



http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/egypt-building-fake-version-king-tuts-tomb-tourists-180950371/?utm_source=facebook.com&no-ist

 
               If it's an exact duplicate, I'd still go and see it.




    Pet info. I'm sure I've said this before, but this time of year you need to give your dogs heartworm meds like Heartgard. If you stopped giving the pills during the winter, it's advisable to get your pets tested before giving the preventative. You could do them extreme damage, if not cause their death, if their heart chambers are already infested. Just an FYI!



                                  Could you hurt this face? 


No comments:

Post a Comment