Friday, April 25, 2014

April 25, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "You're Locked Out"


    I'm usually a very organized person, so much so I cultivate an OCD. When I don't follow my set routine, shit happens. Oh, yes it does! I drove to work this morning, but my boss's car was in my spot. No big deal. He had special work done and knew I wanted to take a picture, so he park where I park. Cool. I grabbed my iPhone to take some sun pictures, but left all my bags in the car.



    Now, my routine is to take everything out of the car, lock the doors and go inside, but I didn't do that. What I did was get out of the car, lock the door, but left it open, so I could reach back inside and get my bags. (Stuffed with water, lunch, my writing).



    I couldn't get a good angle, so I leaned back against my car... And BAM! The car door closed. See? The drivers door is closed. Still not thinking, I took pictures. I went back to get my stuff, but uh-oh... The car is locked. I stared at it for a few seconds thinking if there was a way to beat this. I had a second key, but it was in one of my other bags IN the car! Yes, I had to call the locksmith. All is well, and I was able to drive home at the end of the day.



    But, my boss says I need to make more keys and place them around the world, so we can get them if I do that again. I told him I've never done that before. And his response?



            "You're getting older, I'm sure you'll do it again."
                                          Thanks for that...

    Pet info. Make sure your pet has tags, or a chip just in case it gets lost. (You know, like my keys...)


No comments:

Post a Comment