Monday, July 14, 2014

July 14, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Wings Of Vengance"


    Read a great book, so I thought I'd say a few more words about it. Some stories just appeal to you, you know what I mean?



    The character interaction keeps you on the edge of your seat, and the author stirs up the sexual tension to extremes! I enjoy a good story with my romance and the Death Stalkers were a great group of heroes, with the right amount of attitude. 
    I found myself sharing the love of the main characters. Getting caught up in the imagination of someone else is one of the most fulfilling experiences in the world.

   http://www.amazon.com/Wings-Vengeance-Kylie-Price-     ebook/dp/B00HGG4D8G

     It wouldn't hurt to check it out! It's a story that will take you by surprise.

    Pet info. Do you have dogs that bark? No, boy are you lucky. LOL. I'm afraid my 2 can't seem to help themselves. When you look up Miniature Pinscher, one of their traits is BARKING. I'll have to testify to it. How to stop it? Well, aside from bark collars, citronella spray, and screaming... I'm fresh out of usable info tonight!



                  Growling cat? Scarier than the damn dog!





No comments:

Post a Comment