Wednesday, July 23, 2014

July 23, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "The Darth Vader Car"


                               Okay, today I saw this:



    I'm sure some of you did too. Can I just stand here and scream now? If this doesn't get your Star Wars geek going, I don't know what will. And you can make it BREATHE like Vader too. I feel like I'm 17 again.
              Muha, ha, ha, ha! Check out the article below.

http://blog.caranddriver.com/the-darth-car-12-things-you-need-to-know-about-hot-wheels-life-size-150-mph-darth-vader-car/

    Pet info. I have a dog who doesn't really know how to play. I've owned her for 6 years. She gets all excited and TRIES to play, but it comes out all wrong. She can't even make eye contact. And she bites, cuz that's her fun. I don't think she'll ever learn the fun of give and take I can have with my other dog. She watches, but gets out of the way. I think she thinks bad things are happening when I play with him. 




kitty play

No comments:

Post a Comment