Monday, July 28, 2014

July 28, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Tech and Dogs... Just Kill Me"


     What is it about technology that when it goes wrong, it goes SO wrong? I've spent my WHOLE day off messing with my computer. I thought it would be a wonderful day to upgrade my Dragon 12 to Dragon 13. Boy, was I wrong! There's nothing more frustrating than paying for aggravation!





    But, it's all over now, and I can sit back with a glass of plum wine and continue to dictate my books. That's the important part.


                                   See? I've calmed down.

    Pet info. Pets? Don't get me started today. You want advice? Walk away... Quick, 'cuz these little bastards are pushing me passed my limit today. My entire yard looks like the military was here searching for land mines! UGH! Is it tomorrow yet. I'd like to go to work...


No comments:

Post a Comment