Tuesday, July 22, 2014

July 22, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Missing Time"


    I have been terribly remiss in my DAILY Dose posts! The whole point is the word "daily". That means every day. I'm afraid I missed a few.



    I've been caught up in a whirlwind summer tour following Dune Local all over the East End of Long Island. To say I'm beat, would be a kindness. 



    This is from The Great South Bay Music Festival. I mean, look at this energy! Chris, (the bassist), isn't even on the damn stage!



    So, I give my apologies to missing a few daily blogs. Am I forgiven? 

    Pet info. Did you know that cats and dogs can use the same shampoo. Of course, cats are more difficult to bathe. Don't believe me? Give it a try!



                  Jump in, they said... It'll feel great, they said...

No comments:

Post a Comment