Thursday, July 3, 2014

July 3, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "OH, Good Beer!"


    I'm going to have to change my title for tonight. It's not "Insane Wine Infused Ramblings" tonight. It's "Insane Bourbon Barrel Stout Infused Ramblings"! This stuff is fabulous! 


     It's called Dragon's Milk, and it's so dark and bold! Without a lot of carbonation. 

     


     
     It doesn't even look like beer, right? It's so good! Did I say that already? Did I mention it's got a high alcohol content. 11%! Just a bit dizzy. LOL! GO GET SOME!!!    



    Pet info. In this terrible heat, do you do anything to keep your pets cool? I make sure to give them a dip in the pool each morning to bring down their temperature. I also keep ice cubes in their water bowls, both inside and out. It helps.


                                   Of course, so does this!


No comments:

Post a Comment