Monday, March 17, 2014

March 17, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Movies: Gotta Love 'Em"


    So a good day off is for doing things you want to do. Does that include hours and hours of watching the Veronica Mars movie?



    It does if you're me. What a great story. Truly! I can't get enough.
That makes me sound silly, but I LOVE a great story. So many twists.



    I can't wait to see Thor The Dark World either. I'm a huge sucker for a super hero comic movie. Action is also easy to follow.



    What about a super pet movie? Super Buddies. Pet info about super pets? Search and rescue dogs find people by sniffing human skin cell, which fall off at a rate of 40,000 per minute. Even that impresses me. Makes me wonder how we have any left at that rate.


                                         ...and cat


No comments:

Post a Comment