Wednesday, March 19, 2014

March 19, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Radioactive?"


    So... Something very frightening was posted to my Facebook page today. I have no idea if the source is legitimate, but if it is... Well then WTF?

http://turnerradionetwork.com/news/365-pat

    That's the link to the article. Since it's so close to where I live, it hits home hard. The worst thing is the story doesn't explain anything, because no one knows what's going on, or what caused the spike in radiation. Just scares me, and I don't scare easily. Hopefully it's crap. Anyway...



    Lately, I'm sneaking a bit more wine every night. OH NO! It's a downward spiral for me! I wish my glass was that big. Hey, maybe I'll get one for Christmas!



                                     Ok, those are better!

    Pet info! Cats need more water than they drink. So, by giving them canned food they get the necessary moisture. Or you could feed them raw food. That would be great!




    

No comments:

Post a Comment