Friday, March 7, 2014

March 7, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Troublesome Technology"


    I'm not a big techie, but I get by. All day I've been worried about my laptop. When I left for work this morning, not only did I not have internet, but the laptop totally went black all by itself and couldn't be shut down.



    Nothing I could do until I got home. So, the first thing I did was unplug it from the power. Turned it over and pulled out the battery. Cool... It turned off. And it turned back on.



    Woo-Hoo! Now the modem and internet connection. Check laptop... It's connected. Check modem... It's got all its lights. Still nothing. Connect Ethernet cable. Now it works. But, I don't want the cable.



    OK, last resort. Unplug everything. Wait... Wait... Now lights back on. All is connected. Moment of truth... Unplug Ethernet cable. That did it!



    Aren't you thrilled I got to write my blog? LOL! 

    Pet info!! Spring is near, and it's time to get all animals with yeast/bacteria allergies ready with a preventative. Try Zymox. It works without chemacles. I couldn't live without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment