Monday, March 24, 2014

March 24, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "So Sad"


    So, what does everyone think about the health care thingy? I did my whole workup, completely unable to get to a human when I tried to call the # at the bottom of the page for help. No fun!



    I muddled through. Although, where do we all go from here? To the poor house. Anyway, next I spent time on the phone with Verizon. Oh, how I love to do these things on my day off.



    NOT! Did I get ANYTHING accomplished today? Sure. I edited book 2 and worked on the soundtrack for #EgyptRising.
                                         ***********
    Hold the press! I just found out GOT recast Daario Naharis. KILL ME! I mean how can you do better than this?



                                                You can't.



                                        Man, I'm bummed.



                                     He's gonna be missed.

    Pet info next. If your pets have lost their drive, perhaps they're upset about Daario Naharis too! LOL.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment