Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March 4, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Drinking For Success"


    When you have something like this, wouldn't it just be easier to drink from the bottle?



    I must admit, I do like it, but I'd be afraid the amount of wine would spill from the rim of the glass, and THAT would be a terrible waste.


    I need one of these. There's something to be said about a 2 fister! I'd like to share.



    OK, this is definitely going out by the pool this summer. Ahhhh... I can see it now... 


    Pet info! When you cut either your cat or your dogs nails, make sure to take only the tip. You can always take more, but if you cut too close to the quick, they will bleed and it will hurt, making them unable to trust.


                                             Kitten to go




   

No comments:

Post a Comment