Monday, May 19, 2014

May 19, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "To Write, or Not To Write?"


    I love my day off. It gives me a tiny window to do something I want to do for myself. As the weather gets warmer, I like to spend a few hours out in the sun. I did so today, only to find that now I'm not seeing so well. Too much sun? Maybe...



    Is there a problem with seeing double? I think so, especially if you need to do some writing and editing!



    Pet info. When pets spend time in the sun with you, make sure they have ample fresh, cool water to drink. Plus a place to get out of the sun. I made shade for my dogs today, but neither would lay in the shade. They both chose to lay in the hot sun instead of the shade I made for them. As long as I had my trusty squirt bottle, all was well!


                                         kitty in the sun


No comments:

Post a Comment