Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May 28, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Frighteningly Human Flowers"


    All this Zucchini flower wanted was to be a star fish and find its place in the ocean, caressed by the warn sand.



    These Thai Miniature Orchids are as hungry as Seymour!



    I can't tell if these orchids are simply holding a faux child or going all Reaper on them!



        So... I'm gonna have to refer to Georgio on this next one!



                                          I thought so...

    Pet info. Every night I feed my dogs, then give them an after dinner snack, while I make my own dinner. By the time I'm ready to sit down and put a few forkfuls in my mouth, my bigger Min Pin is finished and standing by the door. He wants to go out. 
    Now, this happens every night! Tonight, I tried to get him to go out after he finished eating. No go. I said, "OK, but I'm NOT letting you out when you're done with your snack."
    He understood, and let me eat. BUT -- my smaller dog finally finished her snack, then went to stand by the door. 
    REALLY?
    She's never done that before. Anybody want a dog or two? LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment