Wednesday, May 7, 2014

May 7, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings Smell That Chicken"


    So... I work in an environment near 5 different food places. Most of the time I don't even pay attention. If it's not organic, I usually pass, but I haven't always eaten that way. Today someone was cooking fried chicken, and it smelled wonderful. Kentucky Fried Chicken anyone?



    Pet info. So many people come in and ask about dry food to clean their dogs and cats teeth. Think about that for a second. Brushing cleans teeth. Just because something you eat is hard and rough, doesn't mean it will clean your teeth. When you eat a cookie does it clean your teeth? I didn't think so. You must search out products that will help clean teeth. Look for enzymes.



                                           cat smile


                                  Wow... That's just wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment