Friday, May 2, 2014

May 2, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Just Say No To Underpass Hiding"


    Rant! 

    The movie "Man of Steel" is a new movie, written in recent years. That much I know. When the exact day was, I'm not sure, and it's not relevant. So........ (and here it comes), why, as everyone drives down a small highway in Kansas, and a twister comes, does Jonathan Kent tell everyone to get out of their cars and hide under the overpass? 
    With all our new technology, we know this to be the biggest mistake. When the swirling winds get funneled under an overpass the small opening creates a stronger wind. Duh!  
    People tell me to just enjoy the movie, but I can't. I do this to commercials as well. That is all! Rant over.





    Pet info. If you tire your pets after dinner, you'll be pleasantly surprised that they fall asleep. There's nothing better than watching your little ones breathe away, SILENTLY! (woo-hoo). Sorry, I didn't want to wake them up!


                                   random kitty pose


2 comments:

  1. Yep! Science fail. If that ever happens 'round here, and it's too close for comfort,last I heard is get in the tub and hold a mattress on top.. I've only seen one basement in all of Tampa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A much better idea for sure! But out in the open not a viable solution! Still, someone should have stood up in a meeting and said, "Uh no!"

    ReplyDelete