Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 20, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "The End of TV (just for the summer)"


    And the Summer is coming. How do I know? Well, it's not the incredibly warm weather, that's for sure! I know because all the season finales are airing. Tonight is Supernatural.



                 I'll miss Sam and Dean. Those guys are crazy!
                                         
                               Bones was totally unexpected.



                Did you see it? Looks like nothing but trouble.

    So, now I must go through the entire summer without my shows. Maybe I'll get more writing done?



    Pet info. Small dogs love blankets. Mine burrow under theirs every night. It goes back to their denning instinct. It's why they grow to love their crate as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment