Friday, May 9, 2014

May 9, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Ancient Aliens"


    It's Friday. One of my favorite TV nights. I love Ancient Aliens. I don't care what on other channels, if it's on, I'm watching. Even the reruns. Doesn't matter if I've seen them before.



                      This should be on my next book cover!    

             

               Of course there are some that are my favorites.


                                        The Dendera bulb

   
    

                                     The pyramid reactor.



                                    Then, there's this guy!



                                        OK, this is funny.

    Pet info. A dog can understand 165 words, including signs, signals, and gestures. And can count to 5. Smart breeds can understand at least 250 words. So, do be so surprised when they know what you're talking about.



                  I believe there's a kitty on the table. Oh my!


No comments:

Post a Comment