Monday, February 10, 2014

February 10, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "What To Do Next?"


    Would it be a bother for me to ask all or one of you to just wake me when winter's over? I can't bring myself to go outside. It's too cold, too slippery, too damn depressing!



    Smiles everyone, smiles! I've just gotta fake it. Although, I'd jump at the chance for a trip to Fantasy Island. Happy endings all around. I could use one, right about now.



    I'm not happy when things are out of my control. I don't like relying on 2nd parties to get my work done, but sometimes I have no choice. 



    I'm still trying to get my hard copy onto Amazon, but I need to wait for them to help me. Not an easy task. There are files I need to manipulate. Oh well... Not gonna get anywhere griping.



    I'll just move along to something else. Maybe the edit of book 2? Sounds like a plan.



                                      King Triton anyone?

    OK, I'm on it. I would love to get the next book out. I just don't have a cover yet.

    Let's bring it to pet info for the evening. Dogs seem to hurt themselves from a number of outside forces. It's always a good idea to have some form of painkiller on hand for those occasions. Metacam is a liquid that's easily administered through a syringe into the mouth. It's a anti-inflammatory/painkiller without dangerous side effects. You can get it from your Vet, or online. 



    

No comments:

Post a Comment