Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February 19, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "This Old House"


    At work today, I ran into the people who bought my house almost 7 years ago. I'm glad to hear they still live there and love it.



    I do miss the pool, though. I was really nice! I spent so many hours out there, either laying in the sun, or lounging in the cabana, drinking margaritas. 



    Ah... No more. Although, I do live in another house with a pool! It's nice too!



    Can't wait for summer. Look at that crystal clear water. I can almost feel the cool water against my skin. Ahhhhh...



                 Pools, water, and summer remind me of...



                                              Yum....

         Uh-hum... (clears throat) On to pet info! Researchers studying what dogs like to eat have found that the appetite of pet dogs is affected by the taste, texture and smell of the food, and also by the guardians' food preferences, their perception of their pet, and the physical environment in which the dog is eating.


                                              kitty!


No comments:

Post a Comment