Friday, February 21, 2014

February 21, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "New Logo"


    I'm working on my new logo to replace the picture of my book cover. At times like this I wish I knew how to do digital art. But, it's all hand drawing for me. Ugh! I'm merging a few ideas.



    First a pyramid. I love the shape and want to feel the positive energy. Next, of course I want the impression of a book.



    I need a flow of pages. Of course, I won't have quite so many. Although, I do like this. And for my third element, I want to add a quill.



    I already know I want this one. So, perhaps by tomorrow I will be able to put all of these together. Who knows? It might come out alright.

    Pet info time! Did you know that puppies have to go to the bathroom about every 45 minutes? After they wake up, eat, play, or get groomed. If you can let them outdoors as often as possible, these's a goo chance you could have them trained in 4-6 weeks.


                                     ... And kitty


No comments:

Post a Comment