Tuesday, February 11, 2014

February 11, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "In Memory of Shirley Temple"


    I can't let tonight's blog go by without talking about Shirley Temple. She was a wonderful child actress. So full of herself as far as confidence! 



    She was a spitfire! When my daughter was young my mother entered her into a Shirley Temple look-a-like contest and she won! She was on TV for a singing bit. I remember watching her with all the other girls, as she innocently pushed them out of the way so she could be camera front. 
     


    LOL! She was a ham all her life! What a cutie! She was so distressed this morning when she heard the news. I understand her sorrow, but Shirley had a long life.



                            She still had her wonderful smile. 



                       I'll always remember her with fondness.



     This is my most loved attitude! I spent many days with my daughter emulating this same angry face.



                                            Rest In Peace

    Pet info... Allergies, allergies, allergies. People come in everyday telling me their dog is itchy. It's either environmental, or food related. First thing, take away anything that could be an allergen, in the food, or biscuits. All wheat, soy, corn, and by-products. If that doesn't work, try to go grain free. The next step would be change proteins. Some dogs can't have chicken, others can't have beef, or lamb, so try them 2 weeks at a time. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment