Monday, February 3, 2014

February 3, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Enough With the Snow Already!"


    Another snow storm, another day feeling like crap. In my younger days, shoveling was great fun; wonderful exercise. Hum... Not so much anymore. I'm friggen beat!



    I've been trying to get some book work done, but find myself staring of into space. LOL... Can you say cold, overworked brain damage? It just happened again. I hope it doesn't take me hours to write this tonight.



    Que more wine! Although, if I drink more while I stare at this, I could become even more insane. I'm in trouble.



    I need something else to look at: STAT! Yeah... No, that's not going to work. I haven't had dinner yet, and now I'm not hungry.



    I need something to believe in. The ol' standby... A lovely smile; perhaps some laughter.



             I think I'll have a double shot. Better already!

    How about some helpful information about pets? OK... Here goes. During the winter having ample chews for your dogs is important too keep them busy. Without exercise, there's a lot of pent up energy and the house is more likely to get destroyed. A chew (bully stick, moo tube, flossie, or raw bone) will give them something else to concentrate on.


No comments:

Post a Comment