Monday, February 17, 2014

February 17, 2014 Insane Wine Infuse Ramblings "Ah, Money. Either You Have It, or You Don't"

   
    And the sun shined today! Is it a promise of better days? While the temps are still low, the bountiful sunshine fills me with hope.



    I watched it from the window. LOL! As my day off is always filled with the mundane. Cleaning, laundry, dog baths, etc.



    Everybody should own one. Life would be SO much easier. But alas, I have not the power to rise above the mortal veil. 



    Which is why I disappear into the recesses of my disturbed mind. Keeps me out of trouble. Although, I am a bit more disturbed at my new cost of creating a hard copy of my book on Amazon.



    Perhaps a friendly kickstarter? What say you friends? 

    Pet info for the evening. For those of you who live in the north, it's not quite time to begin the use of Frontline, or K9 Advantix. As soon as the temps reach over 32 degrees for 10 days, then it's time. It's just around the corner. (I hope). Perhaps someone could help you apply it.



    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment