Friday, February 14, 2014

February 14, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "I Can't Remember What I Forgot"


    The older I get, the more I'm sure my brain is misfiring. I don't understand how things that can be a daily routine for me can be totally forgotten. And don't you blame it on the wine! I only have a little bit every night. I can't even blame it on drugs. I didn't do any when I was younger. This is just brain damage, pure and simple.



    I need something exciting to happen. I'll admit, I'm all about the habits. I do everything exactly the same way every day. Does that make me sound boring? Of course it does. Which is why I need something to shake me up every now and again.



    I need to do something wild and crazy. Yeah… But I sure as hell won't wear those pants. 



   The outfit makes the experience. Wonder how long can get away with that?! Not going butt naked...

    

People would surely believe I have lost my mind.

  Pet info. Did you know, if your dogs insisted on your attention and you ignored them, eventually they would shut up and go lay down? Give it a try. You'll be surprised how well it works for you. Your dogs have learned that making noise or being in your face gets them the attention they want. By ignoring them, they will learn that unwanted behavior doesn't get rewarded by your attention. Unless of course they have to go outside to go to the bathroom, then by all means let them out!


Random cat



No comments:

Post a Comment