Tuesday, February 18, 2014

February 18, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Book Review: The Scribing Of Ishitar"


    I'd be remiss if I didn't talk about this book series I'm reading. It's called: The Scribing of Ishitar, by Carrie F Shepherd. 
                        Book #1 is, "Fall From Grace".
    
     It's a rethinking of the beginning of the universe and the Gods that made it happen. Familiar names of Angels and Demons straight from the Bible, along with the creation story of Adam and Eve. Although, it is mostly about the strong attachments these omniscient beings have for each other. So touching, it almost brought me to tears many times. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it.



                        Book #2 is, "Ashes To Ashes". 

    I'm reading this one right now, so I'm not sure how it's gonna end. If you want to know where, Vampires, Elves, Gorgons, or Gargoyles were created, you need to get this book. Carrie's second installment centers around choices and consequences, and how they affect others. The true sign of a great story is when your doing other things, (like working), and you can't stop thinking about the characters. I should be thinking about my OWN book! LOL!!



    I'm just telling you to go to Amazon and look these books up. You won't be sorry. 

    Pet info. Are your animals driving you crazy by now? I know mine are. Cooped up inside without anywhere to run? Too much energy, and no way to get rid of it. I've come home every night to a house upside-down. All I can say is, play, play, play!


No comments:

Post a Comment