Wednesday, February 12, 2014

February 12, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Rambling "Comic Art"


    I'm in the mood to talk about comic art. Why? 'Cuz I used to draw, before my eyes, and age betrayed me. My favorite comic artist was John Byrne. He had such an attention for detail.



    My favorite character. Phoenix, or Dark Phoenix. Whichever! She was so kick-ass.



    But I also loved Vision. Always the voice of reason. I started drawing comic characters when I was 17. Some of my first were of the X-Men. I loved those stories.



    Magneto. The villain you loved to hate. Recently, I illustrated some characters in my books.



                                         Danny Sutters



                                             Ilmartutar



                                           The cover I did...



                            Now, the cover my illustrator did...

    Yes, I know, his is better! Gotta love a professional! So, it's fun to look back at what I did. If I'm not good at recreating art, at least I can enjoy the work.



    Pet info for the evening. If any of you have cats or dogs that throw-up often, think about getting some Manuka Honey. I tiny spoonful each day will stop the nasty behavior. Give it a try!


I was told to end each blog with a kitty!



No comments:

Post a Comment