Saturday, February 8, 2014

February 8, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Reading Is Good"


    For the last 3 years, I have been a slave to my writing. I don't know why it started, but I haven't so much as taken a break from the cosmic creativity, I've been gifted. At this point my brain is screaming for a bit of peace, so I've decided to step back and read for a while.



    Strange, I know. I'm sure people can write and read at the same time, but I couldn't pull myself away from my fantasy worlds. It was all about time constraints. Ones I put on myself.





    Now, I'm not so rushed. So, I get to jump into other people's crazy. Lovely! It's been a long time since I read. The last book was Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time. Not sure if it was book 10 or 11. I guess I'll have to go back and find out.



    Right now I wanted some nonsense, so I downloaded the Castle books. Derek Storm and Nikki Heat. Ugh... On a more interesting note, I decided to read a book written by another indie author. Book one in a series; The Scribing of Ishitar, Fall From Grace. 



    It's really what I need right now. Gotta love Angels and Demons! I'm glad I can enjoy someone else's work for a change. I gotta go get in some quality time with my Kindle. See ya!



    Pet info for the evening. Dog baths? Sure, it's something no one looks forward to, yet it's gotta get done. Some dogs don't need to be bathed often, others might need it every other week, like mine. I find, when they sit on your lap, the cleaner the better! The trick is to keep it quick and painless!


No comments:

Post a Comment