Friday, February 7, 2014

February 7, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Hey! I'm Not That Easy!"


    I'd like to state plainly that I'm no tech wizard. Am I adept at working with technology? Yes, but by no means do I have all the tricks in my repertoire. 



    Having to upload a PDF version of my manuscript to Amazon to get a hard copy made for Create Space, is by far the most frustrating thing ever! Why can't things be simple. B should follow A, and C should come after B. All this without having to go back before A and figure out how to change things! UGH!!!!!



    I'm cooling my jets writing this blog. OK, maybe not cooling, but calming down a bit. I have no idea how to fix these issues. And that means I'm going to have to have them do it. GRRRRR!!!



    Why can't things just be EASY?! I'll spend the rest of the night attempting to modify my manuscript, but I don't hold high hopes. I'll break down and grovel...



         I just want to hold the book in my hand, ya know?



    This is the time when I need an inspirational picture posted for me to wonder at.



    As much as I'd love to keep bitching, I should bring this rant to an end and get back to work!

    Quick pet info! Although, many myths show cats and kittens drinking milk, it's really not good for them. If you wish to give them something other than water, make sure it's lactose free milk.


No comments:

Post a Comment