Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February 5, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Not Enough Hours in the Day"


    I refuse to talk about the snow. So, instead I think I'll just ramble. Ya know, something I'm good at. Nonsense. Spent all last night trying to set up my book on Amazon. My original company, Draft2Digital had problems with the giant, so it's do it yourself for me.



    Tonight, I need to tweak a few things and try my hand at Create Space, so I can get the hard copies made. UGH! More trouble, instead of writing. My 5th book isn't going to write itself! Although, at the rate I'm going, it should try.



    It only took me 2 years to the day basically, to write my first 4 books. I even made the video, or book trailer. This next book is getting no attention, as I'm so busy editing and marketing and learning. If I get a page in, here and there, it's a miracle! 

http://animoto.com/play/EU1q1skgoWx4IUOwDAxJqA

    That's the link to the video. It doesn't help that I work 6 days a week, or that I work until 7 at night. Not a whole lot of free time. I swear, if I was able to stay home, I'd never leave my house. I'd write all day, every day.



                          I can be a bit myopic. It's the OCD. 



    Yep. Kinda looks familiar. Oh, well... I better get to work!

    I'm going for the pet info. Did you know even in the winter months you should give your pets Heartworm preventative. If you do happen to miss January, February, and March, you should have them tested at the Vet, before you give them the pills or chews. If you give them the preventative and they have Heartworm, you can kill them. That's not going to be good at all!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment