Saturday, February 22, 2014

February 22, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Logos and Sunshine"


    Good news, I managed to create my logo today. I would be nicer if I had a bit more skills on the computer, but I'm happy.



    It's a good enough representation of my trinity. I'll spend the rest of the night changing everything on my pages.



    I'm happy to report it was in the 50's today. The snow is melting, and we can see the ground again. I almost forgot what it looks like.



    Ah, that's right. Brown and green stuff. Right now, I'm skating across my driveway, hoping I don't fall.



                                    That's gotta hurt!

    Pet info. Just like us, pets will eat more in the winter, than in the summer. They need extra calories to keep them warm. Although they're now expending a lot of energy, being unable to enjoy a good romp outdoors, the colder temps use up their fuel. 



                                               Cold Kitty


No comments:

Post a Comment