Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February 4, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Change Your Outlook"


    I'm dying. I just can't take another minute of this weather pattern. Snow, snow, snow, and more snow. Really? I might as well stay outdoors and shovel continuously. AHHHHH!



    I'm losing it for sure! Why, oh why, can't I live in Florida? Oh, yeah... No jobs. Why, oh why, am I not wealthy? Didn't get into the lucky sperm club.



    Some swimmers get all the cash. I was born into talent instead. Along with devilish good looks, of course. Although, I could have been born into money and been butt ugly. Nothing money can't fix.



                               See. Had work done? Buff!



             Or it could all go horribly wrong. Scary, just scary!



                                     Yep... I'm good.



                                   Or, it could be perfect!

    Let's do pet info! When it's too cold outside, our pets don't get enough exercise. Give them things to keep them busy. Nothing like a bit of kitty yoga.


No comments:

Post a Comment