Saturday, February 15, 2014

February 15, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Let the Sun Shine"


    Yet another winter snowstorm has set upon me. Good Gods! I can't take it. I'm just gonna pretend nothings happening out there.



    Thank you, I needed that! I spew words like, "KILL ME", "SHOOT ME", all day long. My shovel is cracking from OVERUSE!



    I never wanted to be anyone's BITCH, but it's looking better every day. Anyone want to take me to a warmer, tropical climate?



               It'll only take me a few minutes to pack... LOL!

    Pet info! Cats are obligate carnivores. What that means is, the need protein, without much else but water. Dry kibble is NOT waht they need. It is understandable that it's easier to feed it to them, and once they get used to it, it turns into an addiction. Can food, or raw food is truly the best. If you feed dry, try not to give them more than 1/4 cup a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment