Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November 12, 2013

     I'm freezing! What the hell's going on with Mother Nature? Anyone? I believe I gushed about the warm weather in November just yesterday. I wake up this morning to the sound of rain on my bedroom windows. I said, "ugh, rain!" I thought I could sleep in a while longer, (wasn't going for a walk in the rain with the dogs), but I got up and let them out quickly. When they came back in, there were tiny ice balls on their backs. I said, "ugh, sleet!" So, I took my shower. I got out do dry off and looked out the window and almost freaked out. I said, "ugh, SNOW!"
     Needless to say, I have been in a state of depression ever since. The wind chill alone went from 26 degrees to 20 degrees. Why, oh why don't I live in Florida. My friends told me it was 80 degrees today. I could have been sunning on the Gulf coast somewhere. *Sigh*...
     I used to work outdoors. Almost 20 years. You would have thought that made me winter tough, but not so much. I know there are people in this world who absolutely love the cold weather and the snow. They ski, and ice skate, and sleigh ride, or just start a fire to keep warm, so they can still enjoy the fluffy white stuff. (That wasn't the word I was thinking of). I say, you can have it! I'm going to go wrap myself in a down comforter right now and wish for warm sunshine. I wonder if I can create a kickstarter for my travel and moving expenses?

No comments:

Post a Comment