Saturday, November 30, 2013

November 30, 2013 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings



    There is something to be said for tenacity. Having the fortitude to do something you either believe in, or just want to do so badly, that you jump in with both feet. There are so many people out there, (yes it could be you), that will do whatever it takes to make their dreams come true. 


    It's not magic. I've done it. I can say I'm a published author. Now, you can argue whether or not that title means as much as it did 10 years ago. Probably not. Anyone can self-publish now-a-days. And that's OK with me. I did what I set out to do. I don't write for money, nor for fame. (thank goodness). I write to entertain. Even if it's just myself. And I do entertain myself! Sitting in front of the computer, yelling at it while I read and dictate.


    I'm telling you, a very determined author died sometime in 2011 and wasn't finished writing, so they write through me, whoever they are, or were. Does that sound crazy? Well... I'm pretty sure I've said I was crazy before. I used to draw in my spare time, and I was good enough, until digital art came along. Trust me, I'm clueless about the inner working of THAT!


    As time changes you, things that were important once, are not any longer. illustrating takes time and I don't have that luxury at this point in my life. Work, work, work, and all that. It's easy to write late at night, but not so easy to see in the dark. LOL!


    OK, perhaps my sight isn't that bad. Let's just say it hasn't gotten to the point where I need to sniff butts in order to recognize friends. Anyway... Dreams. We all have them. Don't let them slip away. It might take a bit more effort, but the outcome of success is SO worth it. Now, you just need to figure out what your definition of success actually is. This is mine...

                                        Go get 'em, tiger!

No comments:

Post a Comment