Saturday, November 23, 2013

November 23, 2013 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings


     While I, in no way, believe certain content is exclusive to myself, I'm a bit perturbed at the new BBCAmerica Atlantis! I understand that with the mythical city is under water, the only way to get there is by a submersible, or submerine. That doesn't make it any easier to swallow when seen on TV. I know it's not an original concept, but, HEY! That's my idea for Book 2 of Along Temptation's Edge.

     
     If that isn't bad enough, they had a swirling mass of water, like a PORTAL (let's say, for instance! UGH)


              This looks incredibly familiar!(in my mind, anyway)

   So, hold on... I'm gulping my wine. I guess you could say it's my fault that I haven't published it yet. I finished it in February of 2012, but I didn't think I could afford to publish. Not after my first that I finished in July 2011. My first book cost $1500 for the whole thing. From formatting, to copyright, to ISBN #'s, and then ordering 30 copies. Of course, I just put my first book on all the ebook sites free. (Wish I knew about that 2 years ago)



                 Along Temptation's Edge - AKKADIA

   Perhaps this is fate telling me to change the workings of my second book. IDK... Right now, I'm just trying not to run around the room, screaming. The further into this show I get, the calmer I become. It's nothing like my story, thank goodness. In fact, it's kind of tacky. On the same vein as a Saturday morning children's show.


    As the fire inside me fades, I can sit back and laugh at this show, without fear any of you out there will ever link my books to this version of Atlantis. I believe I've managed to compose a wittier repartee', along with a deeper plot and story. Now, I'm off to finish editing, so I can get book 2 out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment